Applying for your council tax exemption

Council tax is a local tax on residential property. There are certain exemption from paying the tax which are based on the type of people who live in the property. The local authority will ask you to provide proof of certificate from your university or college. Our duties are to enquire, report, and deal with all the quires regarding an exemption for the council tax. We will do that at a cost of £30 per household.


For bookings, please contact us on